- 1 Medium sized cooked chicken/turkey breast (or any cooked meat you have left over in your fridge)
- 3-4 baby gem lettuce leaves (You could also use iceberg or any other crunchy lettuce of your choosing)
- A good dollop of hummus
- ¼ small cucumber cut into sticks
- 1-2 carrots cut into sticks
- ½ small avocado peeled & sliced
- Wash the lettuce leaves & dry thoroughly.
- Spread each of the lettuce leaves with a generous dollop of hummus. (You could also use mushed up avocado if you preferred.) See the next recipe for how to make your own homemade hummus.
- Arrange the chicken/turkey, cucumber, carrot & avocado in the lettuce leaves.
- Roll up the lettuce leaves as you would a wrap. You can secure it with a toothpick if you need to.
Tip: If you are taking these to work or on a picnic prep all the ingredients, but put the lettuce leaves in a separate bag to the rest of the ingredients & assemble them when you are ready to eat. This will stop the lettuce from going soggy.