- 1 bar of good quality dark chocolate 70% or above
- 1 pomegranate
- Prepare a baking sheet by covering it with baking parchment
- Cut the pomegranate in half & de-seed by bashing it with a wooden spoon making sure all the pith is left behind.
- Break the chocolate bar up into a heat proof bowl & place it over a pan of simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- Stir the chocolate with a wooden spoon until it has melted.
- Add the pomegranate seeds to the melted chocolate & mix making sure they are covered well.
- Scoop out a teaspoon’s worth of chocolate & pomegranate onto the baking paper making little clusters.
- Place somewhere cool or the fridge to fully set.