I’ve included these under ‘Breakfast’ because they make a great grab & go meal for when you are having one of those mornings, but this can equally make a great lunch or light dinner with a salad. You could make so many different flavour combinations. Choose your favourite ingredients & experiment to see what works – I’ve suggested a few of mine at the bottom of the basic recipe.
- 6 eggs (preferably organic, free range)
- Splash of water
- Salt & pepper
- Herbs & spices of your choice – a good handful or 1-2 tsp
- Other ingredients of your choice – see below for some ideas
This is such a great way to start the day. Make sure you add enough blueberries to give you a lovely vibrant purple otherwise it can come out a murkey brown/grey – still delicious, but looks less appealing!
1 good handful of spinach
1-2 good handful of blueberries (or mixed berries if you prefer)
Almond milk or filtered water
• Put all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth
• If the smoothie is too thick for you add some more of the water or almond milk a little at a time until you have your desired consistency.
• Pour over ice in a glass and drink!