Combat Arthritis, An Essential Guide to the Treatment of Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is a debilitating, chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide. It occurs when the cartilage, the cushioning between the joint surfaces, wears away causing joint stiffness and pain. Commonly believed to be a natural part of the ageing process many people resign themselves to a life of restriction and discomfort. This just simply doesn’t have to be your future!
In this comprehensive guide to the prevention and natural treatment of Osteoarthritis you will discover:Top of Form
Bottom of Form
- Practical & easy ways to combat OA through the simple movement and diet.
- Which foods help to reduce inflammation.
- How to decrease the stress on your joints, by losing weight naturally, without ‘deprivation dieting’.
- What foods and supplements to eat to build a strong, healthy structure.
- How to strengthen your mind-body relationship to create optimum health.
- How to turn back the ageing clock for good!
Also included are:
- Plenty of delicious, easy to make recipes.
- A suggested 14 day meal plan to get you started immediately.
- Easy to do anywhere stretches to keep your joints mobile and flexible.
- A comprehensive resource section and suggested reading list.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to get in touch via the ‘Contact’ page ~ I am only too happy to help.
I am confident that you will find this book invaluable, but just in case, I do offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are not completely satisfied you will receive a refund with no quibbles!
Click below to purchase: